The Brickman's Blog

Welcome to my Blog! PLEASE feel free to leave comments, or just say "hello"! If you'd like to include your name/nickname in your comments, simply click on "other"...but if you prefer to remain anonymous, that's OK too! CULINARY CONSULTING CODE: 10-10-2000

Friday, July 22, 2005

Funny website

Hi everyone!

It's Friday night, and I'm off to bed in a little while.

But I wanted to touch base (sorry, no recipe tonight), and let you know that the "wheels" are turning, as always.

It's been a long couple of days (heck, a long couple of WEEKS) at the restaurant, and I look forward to some time off...one whole day would be nice!

While you're (eagerly) awaiting my next Blog entry, have a look at this site:

http://lionvs40midgets.uk-directory.com/

PLEASE bear in mind that it's utterly fake; for entertainment purposes only (you'll see what I mean when you get there). I thought it was pretty funny, though!

I'll be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home