The Brickman's Blog

Welcome to my Blog! PLEASE feel free to leave comments, or just say "hello"! If you'd like to include your name/nickname in your comments, simply click on "other"...but if you prefer to remain anonymous, that's OK too! CULINARY CONSULTING CODE: 10-10-2000

Friday, July 15, 2005

Printable Recipes, the Sequel

Hi everyone!

Well, I've found a way to provide a web-link, so that you can simply click on a "printable" version of recipes (and other things!) that have appeared here on my Blog. The recipes, etc are in a Microsoft Word Document format (.doc).

If you clink on the links provided, it'll open up a window with the recipe in document form; all you'll have to do is click your "print" button. You may get a window asking if you want to "Open or Save" the file; don't worry, there are no viruses, spam thingies, or cooties in any of my recipes. You can just click "open", and print from there.

From now on, anything new that I post will come with a link. And in the next few days, I'll go back through and add the appropriate links to the Archived stuff.

Hope you like!

Enjoy your weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home