The Brickman's Blog

Welcome to my Blog! PLEASE feel free to leave comments, or just say "hello"! If you'd like to include your name/nickname in your comments, simply click on "other"...but if you prefer to remain anonymous, that's OK too! CULINARY CONSULTING CODE: 10-10-2000

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Happy Two Years!

Hi everyone.

Can you believe it's been two years since I began this Blog? Frankly, so can I.

It's getting to be Barbecue Season again...around here, it actually never stopped. Last weekend, in honor of Memorial Day, I threw some burgers and thick-cut vegetables on the grill. Nothing fancy, we just wanted to kick back with simple food and a few cold beers. Mission accomplished.

Last night, I was in the mood to grill some hot dogs. Good quality hot dogs are difficult to improve upon; without naming names, I use a popular Kosher variety. But of course, you can go completely nuts with the toppings. I decided to make use of some bits-n-pieces I had left over from other recipes. I'll post it separately here, and also over at my Barbecue For Real Blog (http://bbqforreal.blogspot.com).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home