The Brickman's Blog

Welcome to my Blog! PLEASE feel free to leave comments, or just say "hello"! If you'd like to include your name/nickname in your comments, simply click on "other"...but if you prefer to remain anonymous, that's OK too! CULINARY CONSULTING CODE: 10-10-2000

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Featured Portfolio

Hello again everybody!

Instead of talking about food (just this once), I'd like to invite you to look at some of the AWESOME work that my friend has done. Her name is Jessica, and she's a student at Virginia Intermont College. I used to be Jessica's boss, until she left the company to attend college. She's a talented, accomplished photographer, and I'm proud to help show her talents to the world!

Follow this link, and click on the "Featured Portfolio" tab near the top of the page. You'll see Jessica's name.

http://viphoto.com/works/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home